It’s wedding season. Everyone is busy, stressed and tired. As we two girls were surrounded by a sea of flowers, we were overcome by a laughing fit. You know the kind…. where you know what your are laughing about is just ridiculously inane and yet, you cannot stop.
What was this uncontrollable fit all about? Bad jokes… really bad flower jokes. Now let’s face it, sometimes all you need to make a long day better is a really corny joke and, of course, a can you top this really bad joke contest is even better.
Here are a few that made us laugh:
- If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring? Pilgrims.
- Which flower is a troublemaker? A dis-aster
- What do you get when you plant kisses? Tulips
- Why couldn’t the gardener plant any flowers? He hadn’t botany.
- What do you call a country that drives only pink cars? A pink car-nation.
- If you aren’t friends, what you are? Anemones
- What did the lawyer say to the judge? Iris my case!
- What did the old flower say to the younger flower? What’s up, bud?
Two friars are having trouble paying off the belfry, so they open a florist shop.
Everyone wants to buy flowers from the men of God so business is quickly booming.
The florist across town sees a huge drop in sales and asks the two friars to close their shop,
but they refuse.
A month later the florist begs the friars to close because he’s having trouble feeding his family.
Again, they refuse, so the florist hires Hugh McTaggert.
Hugh is the roughest, toughest thug in town and is hired to “persuade” the friars to close.
Hugh asks the friars to close their florist shop.
When they refuse, he threatens to beat them and wreck their shop every day they remain open, so they close.
This proves once again that Hugh and only Hugh can prevent florist friars.
A weed is a plant that has mastered every survival skill
except for learning how to grow in rows.
And we two girls who love our husbands, still giggled at this one:
Grow your own dope……..Plant a man
Now go out and have a joke-filled, belly laugh, wholesale flower-filled day!