Okay.. It’s 2015…. Time once again to ring in a New Year!
Invariably though, with that, someone, somewhere, sometime brings up that nasty little word… Yes, you know the one…
We 2 girls believe this year, rather than try to rehash the same old resolutions or recycle the ones that we’ve never really been successful at keeping, that maybe it’s time for a new set of resolutions. Ones that aren’t so scary, or impossible to follow through on. Maybe even ones that just might work for us and that we could (and I use that word loosely) keep for more than a week.
So, on that note… here are our 5 top Resolutions for the New Year:
1. We will no longer sit in our respective living rooms at our computers, working from home in our jammies… Instead, we will move our computers into the bedroom.
2. We will try to figure out if we really need like 10 email addresses…apiece…And if not, then treat the non essential ones with the same urgency as the US postal service treats our snail mail.
3. Eat more nice things like chocolate, chips and ice cream. Eat less stuff that really tastes like crap, but you eat it because it’s supposedly good for you…like flax-seed, kale and soy nuts.
4. Start buying lottery tickets at a luckier store.
And the most important New Years Resolution…
5. We 2 girls will try to keep to a minimum sending e-mails, Skype-ing, Instant Messaging and being on the phone with each other… all at the same time.
Now go out and have yourself a happy, wholesale, flower-filled, 2015!